Things Calvary members do to impact the community beyond our walls
- We host Alcoholics Anonymous and Al-Anon meetings in our building.
- AA meetings — Mondays at 7:00pm, Wednesdays at 7:00pm, Saturdays at 6:00pm
- Al-Anon meetings — Thursdays at 7:00pm
- We support the Two Rivers-Mishicot Ecumenical Pantry (TREP) by gathering food, personal care items and money, and by participating in and publicizing their fund raisers.
- We are active in the Two Rivers Ecumenical Ministry group, sharing resources and participating in community worship events.
- We support the Two Rivers Sunday Supper program and the Two Rivers Christmas Dinner event.
- We support the
East Central Synod of Wisconsin’s Eastern Lay School of Ministry.
- We support the missions of the ELCA including ELCA World Hunger, ELCA Malaria Campaign, Lutheran Disaster Response and Lutheran World Relief.